Hello, It has been a long time since I am not present on my blog, and I am sincerely sorry for that.
I have decided to reveal more facts about me as I saw that you enjoyed my first post.
So I let you discover me a bit more :
– Paris is my favourite city.
– I am going to integrate the fashion school Istituto Marangoni in Paris in the coming school year.
– I have a very poor eyesight.
– I can hardly stand air conditioner.
– Being on my phone when I wake up is definitely one thing I can not do.
– I do not like street art, It is really not to my taste. However, I acknowledge it is an art that can sometimes be very interesting.
– The painting that has touched me the most is Liberty Leading the People from Delacroix.
– Otherwise, my favourite painter is Monet. I really like the Impressionism’s movement.
– I have never been on a motorcycle, and I think I will never be.
– I do not turn on the notifications of any of my networks on my phone.
– I love France from the bottom of my heart.
– In general, I do not forget faces I meet.
– I bite into my ice cream when I eat it.
– I love salmon roe. When I was small, I used to call them “sweets”.
– I always have a problem with my phones. Besides, I have never managed to keep one more than seven months.
– Sometimes I like spending time alone.
– I like finishing my meals with a fruit.
– My favourite author is Albert Camus. I have read The Stranger three times.
– I love writing letters and receiving some.
– I have been wearing the same perfume for seven years now: Chloé by Chloé.
– Every night before going to bed, I read.
– Every morning I watch the news.
– I always keep myself informed of what is happening in the world, and also in the fashion industry.
– Carla Bruni is a kind of muse for me.
– I am very sensitive to cold.
– During winter I mainly wear turtlenecks and long coats.
– I do not like wearing denim shorts.
– Before eating anything in the morning, I have to drink a glass of water.
– I love large breakfasts.
– I do not like sparkling water.
– Material things do not impress me.